• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

newer chapters should contain more space upgrades. the game isn't balanced

alpineracine

newer chapters should contain more space upgrades. the earlier chapters had multiple expansions in the KP map. the game isn't balanced. especially around Amuni. I'm having a very hard time. it takes forever. i don't have any space, between eight giant workshops, 3 of each boosted good manufactories, three armories, one main hall, a housing project, and a bunch of ancient wonders, spire winnings, and i had to teleport the entire parade almost back to my inventory. i have a lot of the amuni stuff built, but now it requires two 5x5 extra temples. that's two spaces i don't have. what's up with that? i even bought an expansion after winning diamonds in crafting. why can't we put any of our stuff in our cities? they're way too small. i want to make my city look cool. there's no room for it. i'm not conquering all those provinces to earn space. that's too many. how much is it to gain a plot of land? 18 now? 20? twice as much as before. each one of those provinces has 8 encounters. um... it's hard to add expansions. i'm thrilled when the chapters give me expansions, but there aren't enough of them. i'm on amuni and i have about 2/3 of the map full. there are a lot of open spaces. i don't get why we have to do the same thing over and over. it's not variety then. there could be beautiful cities with all the stuff the artists draw. that's not the case. i have seven pages of inventory buildings. i'm switching games. i can't take it anymore. it's stressful. it's a game. i don't get it. also you could make a way to print out our cities. i'd be grateful for that. i want my city printed out. screen shots don't work because i'd have to piece them together. can you make our city maps printable? like the entire city on one page of paper?
i can't believe i had to use like 8 teleport enchantments to put my whole new parade away. i was so disappointed. i was relying on those for population. now i have -17000 population. yes. negative. i can't believe this. why in the later chapters, do you only give like one plot of land? That's not enough man. i've been playing this i'm on my third year. i've hit a giant space blockade that doesn't allow me to progress. i'm getting tired of it. i might just drop out.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Every chapter is already planned to do this. When Chapter 15 was added, that included two diamond expansions, two research expansions, and one scouting expansion. Expect this to be the same for the next few chapters.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Good After Alpineracine,

Due to your idea not being a constructive suggestion, but rather seems to be multiple sets of complaints, for that reason I will not forward.

Xelenia

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
At the point of the Amuni Chapter, the map grid was full, and the artwork and code had to be adjusted to allow any more expansions. For that reason, the last couple of chapters had a higher increase in density of culture and propulation and production which worked out to the equivalent of maintaining the same growth ratio as earlier chapters, without the availability of extra space. I actually think they put a great deal of thought into balance when it comes to space, and do a pretty good job of it.

DeletedUser2870

Though I do agree with @Ashrem I do feel the complaint in itself is partly valid.
Along the techtree the amount of research expansions went down in chapters where the buildings not only got larger, but one needed extra buildings due to the introduction of the sentient goods. And the guestrace buildings were becoming huge as well.
But in chapter 15 this seems to slowly balance out again. Especially the new AWs are a big help. And of course the good old Golden Abyss continues to be one of the best AWs out there, as it takes care of a percentage of the required pop. Best advice: bump that to lvl 30 asap. You may have to forego some other AWs until you do. Mine now at lvl 30 provides over 61.000 pop on a 3x3 space. That's about equal to 8 MAGICAL residences, even with the Thermal Springs at lvl 9!