• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherhart

would like to win the 1000 diamonds don't have money to continue investing especially in trying to upgrade my mushroom farms. Hope new quest will start soon.

shimmerfly

:p I found this on your Face book page @Jackluyt Could be why some thought it might start today ( it was posted here on pg 24)

JACK LUYT·MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2018
The new seasonal event will run in Beta World from 19 November to 20th December. Most likely it will follow in the Live Worlds seven days later - although this is not always the case.
46507631_10212855621645962_2519980805757861888_n.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser8946

It's been announced that Winter will start two weeks after it will on Beta.

And yes, as SS said, Catalysts count as Enchantments. Not, however, for the Dragon Abbey. Which is unfortunate. Add THAT to the list of possible improvements for Crafting: Catalysts counting towards the Dragon Abbey.

DeletedUser12171

Technically, the CC is not an enchantment. It's a new class of item that the MA produces using relics

Edit: i take my words back, the description screen in the MA makes it out to be an enchantment

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8946

All I'm saying is those people who focus on Crafting will be throwing the Mana production of the Dragon Abbey out the window... and most the people who won't be focusing on CCs are the ones Chapters I-V, due to lack of enough spells. And of coures, back there the Abbey isn't a possibility. It might be a new class of item, but it is placed under "Enchantments". So they should totally give mana if you have the dragon abbey when you craft something.

Status
Not open for further replies.