• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser188

The Elvenar team probably understands their value.
Of course they do considering they took the WW from one of their other games only they limited our WW effect
The other games WW doesn't expire after 100 days our WW stops giving rewards after 100
That alone limits it effectiveness and yes they know the value of WW

"Take advantage now, before Inno realizes and removes Wishing Wells! :eek:"
not necessary they already know what the players will do with WWs with the info they got from another similar innogame
They gave us a WW that expires to deal with what they learned so no need to remove it

HJK84

They upped the number of diamonds given by wells from 10 to 25. The Elvenar team probably understands their value.

This is true.

Of course they do considering they took the WW from one of their other games only they limited our WW effect
The other games WW doesn't expire after 100 days our WW stops giving rewards after 100
That alone limits it effectiveness and yes they know the value of WW

not necessary they already know what the players will do with WWs with the info they got from another similar innogame
They gave us a WW that expires to deal with what they learned so no need to remove it

I didn't know this. If they've kept it going there, I would presume they'll just do the same here.

Interesting...

DeletedUser13313

It's funny that my thread concerning the next sentient goods was deleted, especially since the thread was posted before the next chapter was even available on the beta.. those goods showed up on the US server(maybe a glitch) and I screen shot them.. I guess someone was bored? Not sure why a old thread is bothered with. Keep up the good work :)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Apparently any threads referring to anything in Beta were deleted :rolleyes: Not happy!

So, back to Constructs. Does anybody have any idea when we will get Chapter 14? I'm hoping someone remembers how long it usually takes between a new chapter being released on Beta and us getting it. I've started working on my main city and sold off a whole lot of culture, set, etc. buildings. Since I have no idea how long until the new chapter there is no way I'm going to even try to get a bunch of prizes from the coming event for fear I will have to delete them almost instantly.

DeletedUser9601

Apparently any threads referring to anything in Beta were deleted :rolleyes: Not happy!

So, back to Constructs. Does anybody have any idea when we will get Chapter 14? I'm hoping someone remembers how long it usually takes between a new chapter being released on Beta and us getting it. I've started working on my main city and sold off a whole lot of culture, set, etc. buildings. Since I have no idea how long until the new chapter there is no way I'm going to even try to get a bunch of prizes from the coming event for fear I will have to delete them almost instantly.
I checked the announcements in Beta about a new race, and the announcements in our forums. And each time it was about 2 weeks. I'm hopeful we get Constructs tomorrow!!

DeletedUser6085

It's good, but it's not that good. It's still a premium option. (Unless your FS is getting ten chests every week, in which case it's a bit less premium.)

They have actually spread the RR spell out. The blueprint will still be given with the 10th chest. RR spells will be given with lesser chests, I can't remember which ones.

It's not as great as one might think either. It takes one RR spell per square of building. If your event building is 2x5, it's going to take 10 RR spells to upgrade it. I play in Beta as well.

Laochra

One of my members says that she is seeing that her haunted graveyard says that there is an upgrade available.

*Edit: Many of my culture prizes in Winy are now showing an upgrade available. There is no option to do anything though.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 1178646

I think there are many players who are too new to remember what it was like when Fellowship Tournaments were invented.

We had existing teams who traded with each other, did our visits, and chatted. Many of us made friends.

Then came a pretty drastic change where dedicated (more hardcore) fellowships could earn Blueprints. This new feature was great for anyone with magic buildings as they had a set real $$$ value. The carrot for F2P was that they would upgrade event buildings.(someday soon we thought)

What happened though was a pretty painful transition. A lot of players didn't want to play as often as is required for a team to reach 10 chests, and others simply werent set up to make enough troops or goods to do their part.

What do you do when 17 of your fellows want to go for it every week and 7 have no interest?
So some fellowships were fractured and even some friends were lost.

This will happen again.

Any fellowship that gets 10 chests and has a mix of premium and free players will need to have a serious talk(again for some). According to elvenstats this is more than 10,000 of the most active players in elvenar.
"Is the effort worth it for the free players with the removal of the BP promise?" Will all 25 players feel the same and be happy with their fellowship's choice? Doubtful.
To be fair, the carrot was "soon we will add functionality to the blueprint for free players as well, and you would really want them"
The exact wording, and facial expressions should be found in one of the Q&A sessions with Timon and one of the (former) sidekicks.

It was my asumption this was upgrading event buildings, since on FoE a similar thing that existed and it was the only thing that made absolute sense.
Until the official announcement of the royal restoration spell like half a year ago or so, never did they communicate "event buildings".

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
One of my members says that she is seeing that her haunted graveyard says that there is an upgrade available.

*Edit: Many of my culture prizes in Winy are now showing an upgrade available. There is no option to do anything though.

It has been that way for at least a couple of weeks now. Any event building not gotten during your current chapter will say that, but they will not be upgradable til the RR spell is added to the regular servers.

DeletedUser

I was just looking at the GP list for the upcoming Carnival. Why do they keep offering T3+1 goods with the majority of the set buildings? I would much rather have the other T3 or T1 or T2 goods instead. :rolleyes:

Nearly every single goods producer I win gives me Dust. I now have more Dust than I do of my boosted goods. I shouldn't complain too much though, my Beta city is in O&G, so I do need a supply. But not that much! LOL

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
'Carnival' questline event is confirmed for 22 February.

Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/ycsdl44f

52641270_10213420332843389_3854110644190052352_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.