• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Next adventure

DeletedUser1946

I am afraid to post anything here, since the mods may strike us down! ;):p Check the "News form Beta" forum, where there is a little bit of info, as good as you will get until there is an official announcement.
I'll just wait. Seems like we're about due for one.

DeletedUser10837

This new FA coming Tuesday, July 23 should be interesting with the new twist for more efficient handling of the goods works.

SilverbugLuxor

The spreadsheet does not match the badges am I missing something?

Attachments

• Fellowship.png
    Fellowship.png
    385.6 KB · Views: 69

DeletedUser5521

The spreadsheet does not match the badges am I missing something?
It looks correct, from what I could see. The spreadsheet is only showing total badge values needed for the ORANGE Paths, Stages 1 & 2 (can't tell about Stage 3, it's cut off), while the GoK Chart shows breakdown of each badge for each Waypoint for all 3 paths on Stage 1. You can click the box on the top of the Spreadsheet ("Choose Path") to get the values for the other 2 paths. Hope that helps? :oops:

DeletedUser1946

Question about strategy: complete one color path and collect the flag for stage one; complete a different color for stage 2 and collect the flag; complete the final color for stage 3? Collect all three colors in stage one? What works best for a mid level FS? Go for points over prizes??????

Crowella

I think you might consider going for a combined strategy. All the paths in page 1 are pretty easy, so you could do all for stage 1, then choose the easiest path for stages 2 and 3 and have the best of both worlds -- points and prizes.

NightshadeCS

I agree with Crowella. Nothing is worse than getting to the Pit with two days to spare and lamenting all those points you could have gained on early stages! :eek::p:D

Also, you don't have to complete any path in its entirety. You can do the first few waypoints of one color, then complete two of the switchpoints (multicolor) to jump to a different color path. No matter how you make your way to the summit, you will get the prizes waiting there. Also, you can complete a path and then pick and choose additional waypoints to complete for the points. 3-1-1 or 3-2-1 is a common strategy for many FSs, and then cherry-picking a few others based on what your peeps have in their inventory.

Have fun!:D:D:D

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I agree with Crowella. Nothing is worse than getting to the Pit with two days to spare and lamenting all those points you could have gained on early stages!

Unless you are in a fellowship that only wants the prizes and does not care about total points. Then, the Pit is not even worth looking at. :)

DeletedUser1946

Thanks very much everyone. We're a hard working fellowship and in the top 100 but the top 20 FS have more than double the points. I'm in favor of points over prizes but there's not unanimity in our ranks.