• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Next race

DeletedUser695

I play on 3 worlds and have completed the research tree on all of them....Any clues on when we will get a new race and what it will be. I will keep doing these quest things for now--prefer adventures. But would love to dive into a new race....

DeletedUser1016

I'd like to get another thread going on what & when the next guess race will be. The last thread I read regarding the next guess race was possibly being 'elementals'? I've also been done with chapter 11 for months now and keep myself busy with events, tournaments and upgrading my AWs....but I would like to know what and when the developers intend to move forward on the game's core feature?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
From what I have read, some of the guest race goods will be acquired through trading with other players. So they need to have a fair amount of players that have completed Halflings in order to have enough players to trade the guest race goods with. This is why it is taking longer to release from what I have read on beta.

DeletedUser695

If it is the issue of enough members completing halflings, would hope developers make that clear so that those who are waiting will keep waiting

SunsetDanar

I've slowed my game drastically in recent months, not working the tree but gleaning as much as possible from the chapters. I'm so over scouted that...How over scouted are you? I'm half way through 'Aliens' which won't be announced until 2020. Seriously, though, I'm finding that I'm much more prepared for the succeeding chapters with this method of play and I'm playing every day rather than simply 'treading water'. I'm working on AWs, working tournaments and events on my own terms rather than out of lack of something else to do. It suits me...

DeletedUser1016

From what I have read, some of the guest race goods will be acquired through trading with other players. So they need to have a fair amount of players that have completed Halflings in order to have enough players to trade the guest race goods with. This is why it is taking longer to release from what I have read on beta.
Ahhh...that would make sense to wait - I'm one of two in my fellowship that's completed the halfling chapter and no one around my map is even doing the eleventh chapter, so I'd only be able to trade with one person, and that would be assuming that one player would play the new chapter at the same pace! Kind of worrisome about this strategy - it might cause folks to drop out of the game entirely if there's no one to trade with; and quite possibly leave a fellowship and look for another with better possibilities.

Any word on what the race could be? OH, thanks for the great info.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
From what I have read, some of the guest race goods will be acquired through trading with other players.

That sounds exactly like the level of pissing people off they have been striving for lately.

I think the issue is still that the devs don't play the game. Trading sentient goods that can only be made in level 24+ factories would be ok if player movement was fixed. I assume the devs don't have an Alpha server with 99% abandoned cities, and therefore can't see the problem.