• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No animations

Araevinar

Not sure if it's a bug or not. I play only on the mobile app. I had a previous phone which I started playing on around January 2022. No issues, animations on all buildings. Then my phone broke so I had to purchase a new phone, Samsung Galaxy S22. I downloaded the game again and logged in... now all my buildings are still, have zero animations other than the townspeople walking the paths, is there a way to get this back or is this a known bug by any chance??

Queen of Snacks

Snack Hoarder
The animations are loaded separately from the game which can take a while to finish. They also will only load when you're actively playing or have the game open, so make sure you are connected to a charger and on a good wifi connection, and extend your screen timeout length to speed things up.