• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No announcement when signing in

truelinor

I did not receive an announcement like I usually do when the tournament is over - I think I got the rewards, just not the announcement. Does anyone know why we didn't get this? Or did some of you get it, just not me? It was very strange.

truelinor

No, that tells me that it wasn't game-wide.

I have two cities also, but didn't get it in either. I am in Sinya Arda and Elcy - which worlds are you in?

Oh, I see from your sig that you are in Elcy too. Hmmm, that is strange!

DeletedUser19723

Sinya Arda, and I didn't get the announcement. I did get the rewards.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I did not get the announcement in Arendyll, but I got all the prizes. My girlfriend's city in Felyndral did not get the announcement either. Even weirder, the rotating quest we each had active was completed for us, even though we had not done the required tasks yet.

DeletedUser19914

I did not get the announcement, but I did get the goodies. Winyandor.

truelinor

Well, isn't this all so very strange?

It will be interesting to see who gets the announcement for this crystal tournament and who doesn't. I will have to pay attention when I sign in and I know it's over!

I did not get the announcement in Arendyll, but I got all the prizes. My girlfriend's city in Felyndral did not get the announcement either. Even weirder, the rotating quest we each had active was completed for us, even though we had not done the required tasks yet.
Wow, really? That is strange, but at least it's strange in a good way! =D