• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No Crafting Icon

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
What should I do if the bug affects my game play in a way where I can't continue playing?
Tried another browser. Cleared cache. Any other suggestions?

Game version: v 1.162.3
Game world: US4
Browser + version: Firefox 111.0, Chrome 111.0. Edge 111.0.1661.44
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: ajqtrz
Humans or Elves: Human
Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
There is no icon for Crafting

Expected situation:
There should be an icon for the Crafting

Reproduction Steps
1. Load game
2. Check lower toolbar
3. Discover that there is no icon for crafting
4. Rinse and repeat for this city
5. Move to 2nd city, using Edge. No problem.
6. Return to firefox, open city, no icon
7. Clear cache. Restart Firefox and Elvenar
8. Problem still exists.
9. Log in from Chrome. Same problem.
10. Log in from Edge. Same problem

Attachments​

None

Last edited:

ajqtrz

It just popped up. Didn't reload or anything, just looked down and there it was. Any ideas?

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
New glasses, maybe, ... no really, it sounds like the image was not available or D/L or corrupt... but glad it is working

ajqtrz

And when I got up this morning it was gone. And then, after about 20 minutes I looked down, and there it was. Seems to work fine too. Any ideas? Anybody else experiencing this? If there's nobody else I'd suspect I'm having hardware issues with caching to my hard drive. I need to change it anyway so maybe that's what I'll do in the next week or so.

AJ

ajqtrz

I figured it out and it's, as labeled, "not a bug." The crafting area is attached to the MA and even if you can't access everything in the crafting area from the MA, when you detach the MA it closes the crafting icon. Reattach and the crafting icon comes back. I started detaching the MA during collection a few days ago to save up the CC's made in the MA for the FA coming up, and that's the result. Sorry for making a mountain out of a perfectly natural mole hill.

AJ