• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No free builder with 9 .99 diamond purchase

• Thread starter DeletedUser2187
  • Start date

DeletedUser2187

In Areyndel, I just purchased a bonus item of one free bulder with a 9.99 diamond purchase. I got the 1100 diamonds, but no free bulilder, had to pay the 1000 diamonds for that. Did I misunderstand the offer or do you owe me a builder?

DeletedUser4993

In Areyndel, I just purchased a bonus item of one free bulder with a 9.99 diamond purchase. I got the 1100 diamonds, but no free bulilder, had to pay the 1000 diamonds for that. Did I misunderstand the offer or do you owe me a builder?
Hi: If you're trying to do it more than once they will not allow that. If you have cities in multiple worlds you can still only get that free builder one time, not one in each world. Did you check in the builder's hut? I cannot remember whether or not I had to actually build an upgrade of the builder's hut or not. If none of this is true you may have to contact support.

DeletedUser594

You should have been given a free builder on whichever world you purchased the special + 1100 diamonds to spend (diamonds can be spent on any of the worlds within the U.S. server).
If they deducted -1000 diamonds to unlock the third builder on the world in which you bought the special, then contact support by right clicking anywhere on your main page, follow links for support and fill out a ticket. They are pretty quick to answer and will get you sorted out in a timely manner.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The third builder isn't 1000 diamonds, it's only 500. Possibly you got the third builder free then paid 1000 for a fourth?