• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

no green tick to accept aspirants

shesidhe

I just started a fellowship. My ambassador has invited players, but no green tick appears next to the red "x" in order to accept them.

NightshadeCS

If they have been invited by your fellowship, then the invited player has to accept. If the player who is not currently in your fellowships applies, then you can accept them.

I I am misunderstanding your problem, at least make sure that all parties involved reload their game to see if there is a status change.

Also, just to make sure, check your fellowship settings. I am not sure, but if you have auto-accept turned on, it may not show those checkmarks, as people will be added automatically when they apply.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
To restate What Nightshade said:
  • If your group invites them, they have to accept
  • If they apply, your group has to accept
Your group can't both invite them and accept them.