• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No Relics

DeletedUser

Greetings,

Only "special" relics I have are 2 scrolls from a trade I made (as required), even though I have completed many provinces.

Bug description: Occurs inWorld after encounters. Not receiving relics.
Browser and version: Chrome 43.0.2357.65 m
Account Name: Public
World: World 1
Human or Elves: Elves
Reproducibility: 5/5
  • 1/5 = happened once
  • 2/5 = happens randomly
  • 3/5 = happens sometimes
  • 4/5 = happens often, but not always
  • 5/5 = happens always
Quest title: All
Reproduction Steps:

DeletedUser61

Click on your Town Hall and select the Relics tab, just to make sure we're talking about Scrolls (trader) and Scrolls (relic).

DeletedUser

Yes, it is the same under both under the Main Hall and the drop down "Goods Overview". I don't know what it says under the trader. I just know I offered planks for 2 scrolls and someone kindly took my offer. Otherwise, I have not received any relics. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• ElvenarIssue52715.jpg
    ElvenarIssue52715.jpg
    564.1 KB · Views: 65
  • ElvenarIssue2.52715.jpg
    ElvenarIssue2.52715.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 83

DeletedUser43

Is it possible that you are confusing relics and goods? Relics and goods are different things and you get them different ways.

If you make a trade in the trader then you will receive goods but you will not receive relics. So, if you traded for some scrolls in the trader they will show up under the Goods Overview directly to the left of where your coins show on the top bar. There are different tabs in the main hall and the first tab will show you the goods you have.

Relics are different. You get those from fighting encounters and if you win a province that gives you a scrolls relic (different encounters give you different relics) the scrolls relic will show up in your main hall under the second tab.

You spend goods and you simply collect relics. The relics that help you the most are the relics of the goods you have boosted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is it possible that you are confusing relics and goods? Relics and goods are different things and you get them different ways.

If you make a trade in the trader then you will receive goods but you will not receive relics. So, if you traded for some scrolls in the trader they will show up under the Goods Overview directly to the left of where your coins show on the top bar. There are different tabs in the main hall and the first tab will show you the goods you have.

Relics are different. You get those from fighting encounters and if you win a province that gives you a scrolls relic (different encounters give you different relics) the scrolls relic will show up in your main hall under the second tab.

Thanks BobbyKitty! It was under the second tab under the Main Hall and not under Goods Overview.

DeletedUser5271

Thanks BobbyKitty! It was under the second tab under the Main Hall and not under Goods Overview.
I have the same problem I never get any relics after I negotiate a province.. it says its part of my reward and like you I have negotiated many with a relic as a reward and all of mine say 0 is it because I dont yet have the magic academy?

DeletedUser5271

I have the same problem I never get any relics after I negotiate a province.. it says its part of my reward and like you I have negotiated many with a relic as a reward and all of mine say 0 is it because I dont yet have the magic academy?
ok.. i should have read this better I have also found them :)