• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

No warning box for portal profit instants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
There is no warning box when disenchanting portal profit instants. Like there is for the rain coin instants.
coinrain.jpg

portalprofit.jpg
Not sure about the other instants as I have not tried to disenchant them yet! I will post back if I find any others that don't have a warning box!
Edit :
15 min time instants don't get a warning either and the 3 KP instants don't either, but the 5KP instants do! o_O
I am not checking anymore it is to costly, (I need my instants) the Mods will have to try on their free test server for the rest as there seems to be a few without the warning box!

Last edited:

Vergazi

While disenchanting portal profits and other instants this last Carnival event it seems to me that it would give me a warning for the first one and after i clicked to proceed with the action it let me d/e the rest in quick succession without another warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.