• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Noob seeking a fellowship

DeletedUser4812

Searching the "Fellowship Seeking Members" has not panned out as of yet, so I figured I would try making a post here and see what happens!
I am on 3-4 times per week, usually more.
Being a Noob I may ask "Duh!" questions... but the level of Duh will most likely correlate with how many drams of Scotch consumed. o_O

DeletedUser5217

Searching the "Fellowship Seeking Members" has not panned out as of yet, so I figured I would try making a post here and see what happens!
I am on 3-4 times per week, usually more.
Being a Noob I may ask "Duh!" questions... but the level of Duh will most likely correlate with how many drams of Scotch consumed. o_O
WE have an opening in Fellowship of Friends if intrested. Trying to get are fellowship moving again. come over and check us out.

DeletedUser9922

170904 Hey there. I am new to this game but not to this type of game. I have been an alliance/FS leader for almost 4 years and stepped away. Now like this game pretty well. Better developers. I would be happy to have you in our FS (Storm Mongers). I am in 4 worlds, Winyandor, Elcysandir, Felyandral, and Khelonaar. I have the character name of Keldor1. Let me know if you want to join in any of these worlds.\ Nice to meet you

DeletedUser5614

Hi. Are you still looking for a fellowship? If so, please come check us out! Realms of the Mystic Moon. If interested contact me, Ravegenor, or LavenderMeadows.

DeletedUser11842

Hi If your still looking for a Fellowship come Check out MysticLegion we are small an growing would love to have you

DeletedUser7894

The Trading Dragons is a long-time active Fellowship of 22 members and are looking for those who are interested in playing at least 4 days a week, fair trades, and no drama.

We are top 100 Fellowship, but are not points driven. There are no requirements to post trades or upgrade buildings or participate Tournaments/Adventures. We only ask that you 'help' at least 4 days a week, keep us in the loop if you are going to be gone more than 3 days in a row (so we don't worry) and have fun.

Laochra

Does anyone check the dates of the original posts??? This one was posted a year ago. Instead of regurgitating old posts, how about we check in-game to see if the player is in a FS first. :D

DeletedUser9718

All female elf fellowship as 1 opening left. We have no rules except "Enjoy the Journey as much as the Fellowship". If interested in getting in the sisterhood contact me, the ArchMage, HoneySky