• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not being able to collect my homes sometimes.

DeletedUser511

Sometimes when I go to collect it will pop up with the money above the homes and take away the coin above the home. But I never get the money. Also if you curser over the home it still says it has the money in it and its not back to zero. I also cant click the building either. I have to refresh the game to come back in and collect it. The coin is back above the home and then I can collect it. It dont happen all the time. I dont click one at a time I click and collect multi homes at once. Like everything else. Is this a bug?

DeletedUser3

There is a template that you can feel out so that we can see if this is a browser issue because I have checked your account and everything is working as it should be. The best way to determine if this is a bug is if you are using Firefox then try Chrome. For me Chrome works best and I have seen very few issues with those using Chrome.

DeletedUser511

I am using Firefox but im not downloading another browser just to play a game. The game was just fine when I started playing im not new to the game.

DeletedUser

Are you sure you're not maxed on gold? Sometimes this has happened to me and I couldn't figure out what was happening, but I was maxed on gold.

DeletedUser511

For one thing I watch the game! Also no way I never get close enough.

DeletedUser

@Coolnite7

There might be some sort of lag tonight, I know around 11:30pm US Eastern, I was trying to visit other cities and do a couple of providences. Wound up having to f5 after almost every click, so something might be up, or had been up, with the servers (since the problems I had seemed to show up at the same time). Other sites I visited weren't having any issues (Including Flight Rising, which, considering it's a sign up weekend, is pretty incredible), and I'm also on Chrome browser. Don't know if it's still acting up as of now at 1:13am my time, but just presenting that OP wasn't the only one with an issue.

Bug description: Apparent server lag
Browser and version: Chrome, most recent update
Account Name: Silverthorne07
World: World 1
Human or Elves: Elf
Reproducibility: 4/5
  • 1/5 = happened once
  • 2/5 = happens randomly
  • 3/5 = happens sometimes
  • 4/5 = happens often, but not always
  • 5/5 = happens always
Quest title: N/A
Reproduction Steps:
Screenshots of the bug
None taken/screen lag or freeze

DeletedUser

Second update at 9:01am US eastern Standard:

I can no longer get anything to react to clicks at all. Not buildings or quest givers. I have already f5, including f5+cntl button, signed out, cleared my history cache, etc. Rest of the internet is working fine, and I can access my MMO (RIFT, Second Life) games with no lag, so it's not a connectivity problem on my end.

You guys aren't being DDos'd, are you? ;)

ETA: Okay, back to being able to click without the game acknowledging them and reacting. @9:11am

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am having this same issue from time to time. There is no coin icon displayed above residential buildings, yet, they have money waiting to be collected. I am unable to click on them and moving them doesn't help. I have to log out of the game and log back in to collect. I use Chrome.

DeletedUser216

Hello, i have the same problem since today.
Impossible to collect anything and i have also difficulties to go to the world map and fight, or go to the research( it works but it's taking a lot of times - few minuts - to charge the page).
Refresh the page does't change anything.
clear the navigation information with CCleaner doesn't change anything.

GreenJean

I'm glad to know I'm not alone. Been having serious lag on everything, from loading to collecting to visiting map and other cities, even logging out. And I'm not having that problem on any other sites. Cache is cleared, everything is updated.
Update. Problem seems to be fixed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser398

There is a template that you can feel out so that we can see if this is a browser issue because I have checked your account and everything is working as it should be. The best way to determine if this is a bug is if you are using Firefox then try Chrome. For me Chrome works best and I have seen very few issues with those using Chrome.

I am having similar problems (USA East Coast) and other members mentioned these same issues. I understand you are not having problems, but what is your location. I agree Chrome is best for playing this game and I have tried all my browsers IE & Firefox same issues.

Rydeck

DeletedUser

Another update:

@11:20-11:22am eastern standard, I was able to go into my city and collect and start up production as normal. I did not check other functions, but in 45 minutes more of my manufacturies will be ready to be clicked on. At that time I'll check out the world map and try a battle and come back to update on whether that's improved as well, or if there are still problems.

DeletedUser511

Like I said it dont happen to me all the time. Maybe it is a Lag thing.

DeletedUser

@xaviersxmen I'm wondering if you are also on the east coast? Maybe that has something to do with it. I know at least one other person having problems besides me is east coast.

DeletedUser3

Are you guys still experiencing this issue? I believe the problem should be corrected.

DeletedUser511

@xaviersxmen I'm wondering if you are also on the east coast? Maybe that has something to do with it. I know at least one other person having problems besides me is east coast.

Yeah im on the east coast.

It hasnt happened yet today but like I said it dont always happen so it might not even happen today. I will let you know though if it happens again though.

DeletedUser

@Coolnite7 I just went into game and everything seems to be working fine now, including the world map stuff (cant say for sure on collecting neighborly help because I have several more hours to go today before I can do that). If it starts happening again, I'll ping.