• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not being able to collect my homes sometimes.

DeletedUser3

I have checked each account that reported this and could not find an issue. I will monitor this again about the same time that everyone seemed to have this issue.

DeletedUser511

Nope happened again. I collected my first strip of homes with no problem the coins left and the money ticked up top. But when I did my second row it didnt give and my money was still in the homes and no coin. I had to refresh to collect it. It worked then.

DeletedUser511

Well it happened again but I know a little more. It seems to happen when you moving at the same time. Around the back end of the click. If we could zoom out again we would have to moving while collecting. They are the same button so the error seems to be in there.

DeletedUser

@Coolnite7 so far so good for me today. Been on collecting from the workshops every five minutes for about three hours this morning. Only glitch I had was the first time I updated two of my manufacturies; had to reset the page. After that, everything is fine so far, including on the world map.

DeletedUser398

Thank you I will look further into this.
Are you guys still experiencing this issue? I believe the problem should be corrected.

This issue seems to be OK now. Later in the day the issue improved.
Have you guys thought about creating a category just for sever/lag issues. Also it would give you a place to keep us up to date on an known issues.
Thanks
Rydeck

DeletedUser3

Thank you for your reply. Our developers are and have been working on this issue with the lag and server issues that many have experience so we hope the issue is now corrected. At any time you experience trouble logging into the game as well it's best to contact support so that we can see what's going on immediately.

Regards
Coolnite7

DeletedUser511

Go up and read my post dont think my problem is a lag one.