• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not getting expansions on mobile from defeating provinces.

DeletedUser10445

Game version: 1.42.0-124758d-0
Game world: Ceravyn
Browser + version: Mobile App
Flash Player version: Mobile App
Operating System: Android 7.0
Screen resolution: 1280x720
Account name: TheDreamingMonk
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: It's happened twice now, the first time I didn't think much of it, but after defeating enough provinces to get into Chapter V it happened again.

Current situation: Defeated the required number of provinces on mobile and did not get 2 of my province expansions.

Expected situation: To get the province expansions after defeating the required number of provinces.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello TheDreamingMonk,

There is a bug in the mobile where no matter which province you have defeated, whether it is the total number of the required province or not, you will receive a notification that you have received an expansion. In reality, you have not. You will see below in my picture, it still states you need X amount of province to get your next expansion. Please verify if that is the case for you. If it is not, please contact support to have a look at your account.

~Xelenia

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171101-065816.jpg
    Screenshot_20171101-065816.jpg
    686.1 KB · Views: 65

DeletedUser10445

I can complete another province and check to see where the counter is at, but I'm pretty positive that they should have been actual expansions. The most current one being about 7 or so after the last, and about the same for the previous.

Edit: I found where it says and I'm at 75/76 so I guess I'm still 1 off.

Last edited by a moderator: