• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Not new, not old...

• Thread starter DeletedUser1430
  • Start date

DeletedUser1430

As the title states, I am not new but I am also not an old player. I started playing in late November. The only town that I run is an Elven one in Khelonaar. I do play once a week on the beta, but this is not the beta so it doesn't belong here. I do so so I can keep my Fellowship informed of events and changes to come in the future, it has helped me immensely in warning them of the developer's odd choices.

I ended up taking over a fellowship back in early March or late February and have been leading it ever since. Personally I feel like I've been running them into the ground but everyone says I'm doing an alright job, so that is a relief to hear.

I have posted a few times before but never an introductory thread as of yet, so, here I am. I do try my best to be helpful, but I know that I do not know everything.

Hello few and rare forum goers! How goes the good fight?