• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not receiving KP in tournament wins

vermp

I have noticed that I am not receiving the KPs after I win the battles of each province (in this scrolls tournament and also in the last one). BTW, I auto-fight and cater.

DeletedUser4699

Not every province in the tournament rewards KP.

For example, the first round of battle/negotiations in the first province gives one relic and one enchantment scroll. The second round of battle/negotiations in the same province will give 2 KP and one relic. The second province will give 2 KP in the first round of battle/negotiations, and they were awarded for my city in the current tournament.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion?

vermp

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I am aware of that info. Just sometimes, it doesn't give me the KPS for the round. I thought that I was imagining it during the last tournament. But now in this scrolls tournament, it's happening again.
Not every time. Just sometimes.

DeletedUser4699

I have done my rounds of the tournament for the day, and all KP that were supposed to be awarded were given. I checked, and others in the FS were awarded properly as well. KP are not supposed to be awarded for every round of the tournament. Once you enter the province to be battled/negotiated, check the top of the screen for what rewards are to be given for that particular province.

I hope you are able to get this sorted out in a satisfactory manner.
-Peace and blessings.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I have noticed that I am not receiving the KPs after I win the battles of each province (in this scrolls tournament and also in the last one). BTW, I auto-fight and cater.
Tournament provinces do not award KP for each encounter. Those are awarded for normal province exploration encounter completion. Tournament provinces award the prizes for completion of the province, not per encounter. The only reward for completing a single encounter is a few tournament points.

vermp

Hello again. It just happened again! When I completed the province, I was supposed to receive 4 KP and 4 scrolls relics and I received none.
I know what I'm talking about, I know how it's supposed to work.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Hello again. It just happened again! When I completed the province, I was supposed to receive 4 KP and 4 scrolls relics and I received none.
I know what I'm talking about, I know how it's supposed to work.
Sorry, I read the original post wrong. This sounds like an issue I'd report using the in-game support option. Those folks should be able to see what happened and restore any lost rewards.

vermp

Sorry, I read the original post wrong. This sounds like an issue I'd report using the in-game support option. Those folks should be able to see what happened and restore any lost rewards.

Thank you!
But I am not keeping track of all of the times it has happened. Also last tournament.
Now I'm afraid to participate in the tournament.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I honestly have not been paying attention. I watched for a day or two and when I didn't see it again I forgot about it until you post.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your report. We are not able to find any issues at this time with tournament rewards not being credited, but if you do suspect it again, please feel free to contact the support team who can look at your logs and see what happened.

Also, keep in mind - after a tournament province is completed - it is no longer showing the prize that was just won, it is showing the next prize for the next round. This can often be confusing, so something to keep an eye on.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
@Alyndra I recently went through quite a bit of pain in reporting this exact issue. "RE: #T11931835 5 KP missing from tournament province." There is no possibility of any other result than I did not receive 5 kp after doing a province where I should have received it.