• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Not sure if bug or feature

Zoof

When doing neighborly help on the world map, I saw some stuff near the end that had already been done. It took me a minute but found out that these people are actually in my fellowship. And most definitely NOT neighbors in the proximity sense. Which is made clear by the distance.

otoh, I now know how far my fellowship members are from my city without needing to count. And now I don't need to use the fellowship tab to give help to my fellows anymore. Probably.

1657202974445.png

EDIT: It followed me to Sinya Arda too. Here it's clear where my actual neighborhood starts and where my fellowship begins.

1657203322894.png

I ain't posting this to the bug reporting thread because if this isn't a feature, I don't want it "fixed"

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It is intentional, just not listed in the release notes. All fellowship members not already in your discovered area should be listed at the end of the neighbor list from closest to furthest.