• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Notifications for Research?

DeletedUser4070

The last couple of times I logged in today, I had a notification directing me to research for Dryad Promotion. Uh... what am I missing? Why am I getting this notification?

Screen_Shot_2018_07_09_at_11_56_42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018_07_09_at_11_57_04_PM.png

HJK84

Many people get this.
It also occurs when Tech Tree used to get mixed up, where Tech changes places everytime you refreshed the game. Was a glitch of sorts.

I'm not sure if there's a reason to it though. Although I'm quite sure it happens only with Combat units Tech.

It will eventually go away, lol :p

DeletedUser4070

Weird, I did a search of these forums with a few different keywords and nothing came up

DeletedUser2768

Weird, I did a search of these forums with a few different keywords and nothing came up

I had a funky title. This isn't the first time this has come up. This is the longest it's been an issue, but it's not the first time.

ETA: The last time was January 2017 and it was an issue with the Banshee research. I sent in a ticket to support in-game, and they say to be patient and watch for the next update thread. :rolleyes:

Last edited: