• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Notifications gone

Huor

I'm not sure if this started with the 1.139.2 app or if it is because I installed Inno Rise of Culture app. I get notifications on RoC, but no longer get them with Elvenar?

Game version: 1.139.2 (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: ceravyn
Browser + version:
Version 93.0.4577.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System: chrome os Version 93.0.4577.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1600 x 900
Account name: huor
Humans or Elves: human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-24 7.31.19 AM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-10-24 7.31.19 AM-1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
If you submit a support ticket I can check on the backend to see if they're enabled. Also, check your data usage options in the settings and make sure you have push notifications enabled.

Huor

I will submit a ticket. Notifications are enabled and are working for RoC. They were working for Elvenar and just stopped. Thank you!

Huor

I have a question into the RoC discord to see if anyone has seen something like this. I've also opened a ticket with the RoC support team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huor

The RoC support team has forwarded my issue to an internal group. I'll keep y'all updated if a solution is found.

Huor

I was hoping the 140 update would restore the elvenar notifications, but it appears that is not going to happen. Hopefully inno will be able to figure it out. I log in enough that it doesn't really effect me too much.