• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Nyoei

Nyoei

Hi, I'm Nyo and I enjoy base building (it may be bordering on a slight addiction, truth be told:p) It's pretty much my way of unwinding. I particularly enjoy the free play tetris puzzle we end up playing when we try and make things fit in the space we have. This game has quite a lot to offer for a wee free to play browser game and the people I have met so far have been really nice. :)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Welcome! I was late to lunch today as I rearranged my city over and over. I have to be very, very careful when I go to rearrange things as I lose all track of time and end up with the "perfect" city, but miss dinner with my wife! Yikes, that's not good!

So, yeah, I get the whole city arrangement thing.

AJ

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Hello and welcome to the forum! Check out our newer Sorcerers Scrolls of Knowledge section when you get a chance. Lots of cool stuff and very helpful info in there. I hope you enjoy the forum!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi, Nyo; I hope you enjoy it here. Welcome to the forum. Check out the Scrollkeepers sections at the top of the forum to find answers to almost everything. :)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I think I must reorganise my city several times a day. I am awaiting my elven uprising as elves come home to find I have moved their house to the other side of Elvenar :D
Lol
I remember that phase of Elvenar; I think I spent 3 weeks looking for the right place for this one piece of elven culture. She looked like a tortured soul everywhere, except right next to a Superior planks factory.
Welcome :)