• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Of the Good

DeletedUser

There has been much justified negative feedback recently, but since I am in a *gasp* happy, sun-shiny mood, I would like to point out what I do like about the game and why I still play.

Addictiveness. Sure, being compelled to continue what you have started is certainly a staple in nearly all games.

Ability to have a life outside of the online realm and retain a sense of forward progress. Not having to be glued to the screen all day is highly valuable to me.

No advertisement. I repeat, NO ANNOYING ADVERTISEMENT. *does spastic ecstatic dance*

Pretty pictures.

Simple, easy-to-use interface.

Variety and kindness of people playing. (results may vary)

Actually being able to evolve and grow without paying.

Hmm... I'm sure there are more, but that is all I can think of at the moment.

DeletedUser61

Once we hit our stride, City Builder related forums tend to be very informative and technique oriented.

We can expect to accumulate a LOT of very knowledgeable :rolleyes: players as the game develops.

I think that a quarter million players in the first three months after rekease, just on the US realms, probably already qualifies as "a lot."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*head raises and nostrils flare as she scents the wind*

You know that inexorable sense of impending doom, as though the bright day is about to be darkened?

*lightning strikes and she jumps*