• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Okay, help would be welcomed.

DeletedUser

When I submitted a ticket, I received help. Great! Good! AWESOME! But I no longer got an email link from Elvenar telling me that I should check my ticket (I already knew... No problem, unless you are new to the game). I checked and checked my email, and figured Outlook (new and improved? NO!) had botched it, but I had to go to the site to gain any information.. For me, and a fellow, why? I am registered in both, and I should receive messages in both. Is the verification bugged?

DeletedUser61

When you right click, in-game, and go to the support page, are you getting a list of all of your submitted tickets? That's what I depend on.

DeletedUser

When you right click, in-game, and go to the support page, are you getting a list of all of your submitted tickets? That's what I depend on.
Yes, my tickets are listed. I'm just curious as to why the email notification seems to be broken.

Valtitude

My guess - they're trying to fix the messenger (or message machine as I call it) and something else broke, a boolean flag (software developer speak) got dropped, or something. The perils of software ... ha!

DeletedUser61

bugsincode.png
Yes, my tickets are listed.
I'm just curious as to why
the email notification seems to be broken.