• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

OMG OMG OMG

• Thread starter DeletedUser6083
  • Start date

DeletedUser2963

little gift box. When one clicks on the little gift box icon, a page comes up where one can enter a coupon code and then click a "redeem" button.

It was stated, a while back somewhere on this forum, that that little gift box is for use with vouchers. Which can only be obtained by and used by people living in countries that prohibit other forms of electronic payment online.

Edit: found it,
There are no game cards or vouchers available to purchase for this game.

The vouchers tab you see in the purchase menu is used by certain countries that do not have access to most common payment network systems.

We do apologize for the confusion and hopefully this will clear up any questions that you might have.

DeletedUser3640

So is anybody actually in favor of this troop purchase thing or .... ?

I know several players who are resurrecting their troops with diamonds, speeding up tournament and scouting timers, instantly completing building upgrades... I think rich people will accept this offer...

DeletedUser1996

@Reiq - I`m going to be simple and say "I agree" and hope others will understand - "That I agree with what you posted " and like it as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I know several players who are resurrecting their troops with diamonds, speeding up tournament and scouting timers, instantly completing building upgrades... I think rich people will accept this offer...

I'm sure you're right. And I can understand people doing SOME of that. But I just, personally, cannot understand anybody wasting real money on troops. They are so easy to produce the regular way.
I can certainly see the appeal of wanting to diamond through an 8 hour upgrade or a 24 hour scout. I can't afford it, but I understand it.

DeletedUser2870

See! Sarcasm all over the place.

Sometimes I feel the devs care about the game and the players. But generally, that feeling passes away even without the need of taking some asperins and laying down. Just visiting the forum to see what new atrocities they plan and their complete lack of serious communication and response is a pretty good cure.
I might believe they care about the game, but most definitely not their playerbase. So sometimes one just needs some sarcasm to be able to continue.