• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satchmo33

The "....everybody look....." post trail has been ELIMINATED from this Forum!!!! Just now. I. Am. Aghast.

[MOD EDIT] Text removed

Now I'm wondering what sabotage I can look for within my own city in my own gameplay. I will not follow others and just quit the game. I will stand proudly for player's rights and endure in spite of 'em. I'M FED UP AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.

(ha! now I'm starting to sound like a crazy lady on the street corner.....)

Last edited by a moderator:

BrinDarby

they care nothing about thier own Terms of Service
unless it helps thier cause. Players can cheat thier butt
off and Inno won't care. Allowing cheating is just more
revenue for them. But say something that they dont like,
they're all over that like white on rice.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
exactly what was wrong with that other thread ?
and how exactly did it go against things ?
I believe that would probably be in the Terms of Service, section 12.3: "As User, you will refrain from any action that endangers or disrupts the operation and functionality of the Games and the successful collaboration with other users." Calling for a mass boycott with the intent to shut down all gameplay, however briefly, clearly endangers the functionality of the Games.

@satchmo33 , you can be upset without spreading fear and hate. The second paragraph of your post is frighteningly demeaning and insulting to people around the world who live in actual life-threatening circumstances under dictatorial regimes. If you have such strong feelings about others "breaking the rules", you should read and obey the contracts you agreed to when you downloaded the game and signed up for the forum.

BrinDarby

successful collaboration with other users
collaboration on a walkout that does NOT
"endanger" or "disrupt" the "operation or
functionality" of the game.

Its doing 1 thing, saying we're willing to stop
playing without actually quitting. (yet)
The "Intent" was not to shut the game down.

now calling for everyone to stop buying a
resource in the trader, clearly disrupts the game

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
collaboration on a walkout that does NOT
"endanger" or "disrupt" the "operation or
functionality" of the game.

Its doing 1 thing, saying we're willing to stop
playing without actually quitting. (yet)
The "Intent" was not to shut the game down.

now calling for everyone to stop buying a
resource in the trader, clearly disrupts the game
Like it or not the CM's have deemed that inciting a boycott, strike, or otherwise trying to disrupt the game is a violation of the ToS.

Status
Not open for further replies.