• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

One person FS in Adventure lead???

SassKatt

Maybe I just have a suspicious mind, but how is it possible for a 1 person FS to already have an Adventure rank score of 4100, that is over 500 higher than our top ranked FS in Fel. His singular FS is only ranked as 844.
I guess if you have enough discretionary cash you could buy your way that high, but WOW!!!!!

DeletedUser9601

The quick race-out-the-gates isn't the crazy part. I could see someone who has 30+ expansions devoted to badge farming pre-cooking enough badges to get 4,100 in a few hours.
But why not do that in a large FS so that you at least have a chance at a Top3 finish??

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The player is spending lot on diamonds and playing by themselves. Maybe they just wanted to get the three prizes and don't care about their standing or what it costs. Virtually every building that can be premium is. I doubt they even know their standing.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
This is the first I have heard of this, I must go find my Moderator families to find out about the latest gossips...I am obviously behind :eek::eek::eek:

I suppose...they really want the prizes? I mean....the grand prize is pretty :O (My personal and humble opinion of course)