• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help One players two cities

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I am not sure it's allowed, but I just think it's kinda weird. I wouldn't do it, anyway. I think you're allowed to have different ids in different cities, but not in the same one. However, I haven't researched it so I'm not sure. Someone will be on soon, I bet, to give better info.

shimmerfly

My "thoughts" are that it isn't allowed or shouldn't be as Darielle said.
I know I would frown on it as a push account. I've seen several.

Rp44

I have "sister" cities in three of the four fellowships I am a part of. They are not push accounts: they hardly ever trade with each other and do not donate KP to each other's AWs unless there is a chest left that has not been taken after an announcement of chests remaining. As long as both of them are growing and contributing to the fellowship, I personally do not see a problem.

I understand some of the reasoning behind some people's hesitation, especially in regards to recruitment (two empty spots instead of one) and time away (could be detrimental to FS tourney and/or spire performance). Those are legitimate concerns and you have to decide for your fellowship if those are risks worth taking.

On the other side of the recruitment argument, I am AM of a very casual FS in Arendyll. Recruiting is difficult anyway, but more so when the type of player that would fit your group doesn't really frequent the forums or Facebook groups. We have 4 players in that FS with sister cities, and I am happy to have them. Two of the four brought their second city from another FS because they prefer the camaraderie of our group.

I respect fellowships who prefer not to have them. But having two cities in the same world does not automatically make them push accounts. Sometimes, like with me, it just means one was too impatient and too fascinated with different boost combinations in the beginning to understand that lots of cities was not a great idea long-term. ;) And belonging to fewer fellowships means being able to give more to those fellowships in terms of the human component.

Bethanne Rainbow

I have "sister" cities in three of the four fellowships I am a part of. They are not push accounts: they hardly ever trade with each other and do not donate KP to each other's AWs unless there is a chest left that has not been taken after an announcement of chests remaining. As long as both of them are growing and contributing to the fellowship, I personally do not see a problem.

I understand some of the reasoning behind some people's hesitation, especially in regards to recruitment (two empty spots instead of one) and time away (could be detrimental to FS tourney and/or spire performance). Those are legitimate concerns and you have to decide for your fellowship if those are risks worth taking.

On the other side of the recruitment argument, I am AM of a very casual FS in Arendyll. Recruiting is difficult anyway, but more so when the type of player that would fit your group doesn't really frequent the forums or Facebook groups. We have 4 players in that FS with sister cities, and I am happy to have them. Two of the four brought their second city from another FS because they prefer the camaraderie of our group.

I respect fellowships who prefer not to have them. But having two cities in the same world does not automatically make them push accounts. Sometimes, like with me, it just means one was too impatient and too fascinated with different boost combinations in the beginning to understand that lots of cities was not a great idea long-term. ;) And belonging to fewer fellowships means being able to give more to those fellowships in terms of the human component.
Thank you very much! I agree!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
It is legal as long as both cities are played in a normal fashion and are not used as push cities. From the point of view of running a fellowship there is the issue that if the player with 2 accounts is not able to play much in a particular week, then the impact on the fellowship is doubled because 2 accounts go inactive instead of just 1. If your FS is solidly 10 chest then this might not matter, but if you are borderline on getting 10 chests then having 2 accounts have bad weeks will really hurt.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Two, or more, accounts playing cities on the same server can, and will, trigger an IP ban, especially if there is a lot of interaction between them, such as being in the same fellowship and sharing trades and KP. I have talked to people before, such as a husband and wife playing on the same computer, each with their own city on the same server, getting banned because it looked to Inno like it was one person playing both cities.

Bethanne Rainbow

From Inno's Own Rules: Can I play more than one account on the same world?

Yes, in Elvenar you can play using as many accounts as you like, even if that is on the same world. Please do note that if you choose to play using multiple accounts, all of our game rules apply to each of the accounts, without exceptions.

Example: Even though playing with multiple accounts is allowed, it remains forbidden to create or use one or more account(s) as a "push-account" to benefit one or more other account(s).

DeletedUser2396

I for one don't see anything wrong with playing 2 cities with 2 accounts in the same world being someone who supports the game buying diamonds on both accounts it is my business how i play the cities even with trading kp and goods there used to be a player on my World Map that made his/her own Fellowship and had multiple accounts and i wondered how this player who started playing 9 months after i had started my first city had AW Wonders almost all ready maxed out when my AW's were still mostly at lvl 5 i complained to Support about it but nothing was done about it but i will say that player no longer plays that account as the city did stop growing and the Fellowship was disbanded but his/her city is still on my World Map being a daily player and average tourney score is 1600+ is an asset for any 10 chest Fellowship and again i will just add both cities have spent over $1,000.00 in each city to INNO that helps them earn money - so do you think they want to get rid of a player like myself (really think about that - i have )