• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

opening the Magic Academy

vermp

Is there an way to open the Magic Academy without releasing/claiming the Enchantments?
So I can look in there, or just releasing/claiming ONE of them?

HJK84

Nope. Many others have asked for something to "fix" or change the way picking up Enchantments currently works.
Although, nothing has been heard of upcoming updates or changes to the way it is now.

Sorry :(

vermp

Nope. Many others have asked for something to "fix" or change the way picking up Enchantments currently works.
Although, nothing has been heard of upcoming updates or changes to the way it is now.

Sorry :(

THX!

fitress

Is there an way to open the Magic Academy without releasing/claiming the Enchantments?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but are you just wanting to see how many or what kind of spells you have? If so, go in through the Inventory at the bottom of the screen. You can see how many of each you have, get a description of each, and claim/release one or all of them. If this isn't what you want, excuse the intrusion..........
Edit - forgot to mention, this will not affect or release any enchantments you have "cooking".

vermp

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but are you just wanting to see how many or what kind of spells you have? If so, go in through the Inventory at the bottom of the screen. You can see how many of each you have, get a description of each, and claim/release one or all of them. If this isn't what you want, excuse the intrusion..........
Edit - forgot to mention, this will not affect or release any enchantments you have "cooking".

Thanks! This is the info that I needed. I'll share it with my FS. :)

DeletedUser5800

No, you cannot get to the 'Produce' tab without claiming finished spells. The inventory will show you what you have and let you use them but does not lead into the Academy for collection.