• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Openings in Mystique

Maz Mellor

Mystique (currently ranked #36) has openings for 2, maybe 3 new members. We're ideally looking for (near-)daily players who:

• Produce only their boosted goods
  • Have a score of at least 15K
  • Trade fairly (including limiting cross-tier trades)
  • Will visit everyone in the group at least 5x/week (unless on vacation, busy at work, etc.)
  • Will notify the archmage (i.e., me ;)) about prolonged absences

A few things you might want to know about us:

• We don't require participation in tournaments, but turnout is usually strong anyway; we always get 4+ rewards chests!
  • We have 2 ongoing Ancient Wonder help threads (5 KP and 10 KP), also both voluntary and lively.
  • We're a friendly group and many of us enjoy chatting, but we won't mind if you mostly prefer to keep to yourself.
  • You can expect an average of 15+ aid visits from fellows each day.

Please check out our description in-game and message me (Maz Mellor) if you think we sound like a good fit for you!

Last edited:

Maz Mellor

Update: We particularly need someone boosted in steel, crystal, and/or elixir. Thanks for considering us!

Maz Mellor

Update 2: We got one awesome new member, but the other one didn't work out, and someone else went AWOL—so we're back to two vacancies. We could really use a crystal-producer or two. All boost profiles will be considered, though. Please, just have at least 15K in score (some of us trade in large-ish volumes) and be willing to meet the expectations laid out above (and in our in-game description). Thanks! Hope to meet you soon! :)

NightshadeCS

A truly fantastic fellowship, I highly encourage anyone interested in having fun and progressing in the game to message Maz. I decided to make a fellowship change a while back and Mystique welcomed me with open arms and a cask of their best wine! Figuratively speaking, of course.:p

NightshadeCS

A few good prospects haven't panned out, still searching for some new members! If anyone is looking for a good home, you can't do better than here, in my opinion!

And, for a chuckle: What comes after Colin Firth?

Colin Thecond.