• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Optional building that collects and stores Event currency so they aren't scattered around the map

AtaguS

Can you give us the option to build a small 2x2 building that collects these things for us, up to the maximum 6 that can appear on the map?
I think this being an option is the best part of this suggestion. Players who have the space and don't want to search about their hillsides for fallen stuff can place it.
I'm one of those oddballs who likes to go hunting for them but if having a placeable building retains more interest in the events and keeps players logging back in regularly...then why not?

Kriis

Consistent collection of the resource would be too easy, however maybe a 2x2 building that auto-collects all nearby resources when you login then by activating say a 10sec collection will it collect all available resources around our cities.
This requires player interaction each time you log-in, but keeps with the already in-game mechanics that most buildings already utilize.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Consistent collection of the resource would be too easy, however maybe a 2x2 building that auto-collects all nearby resources when you login then by activating say a 10sec collection will it collect all available resources around our cities.
This requires player interaction each time you log-in, but keeps with the already in-game mechanics that most buildings already utilize.
It needs to balance what you get with what you lose. Every decision should be difficult, not easy. Having a building that takes up four squares of your city to automate gathering of a handful of truffles is a choice. If it only works when you log in and manually trigger it, it's not worth having, so there's no point designing it.

Palavyn

The next event just started. They might have simply turned off these spawns from hell since I don't see any yet. If they haven't, it should be easy to do. Just increase the daily bonus to make up for it.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The nicest thing about such a building for collecting the scattered "truffles" (I really hope this word catches on in referring to the countless things they call those items), is that you don't have to build it, collect it or otherwise change what YOU do, but I can if I like. I'm all for choices as it means yet another way to play the game and adds to it's complexity.

AJ

Palavyn

So now that we are in the middle of the event, anyone else tired of having to collect the ground spawns?