• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Optional Expansions

DarkKitty

Quick question: I'm trying to rush through a chapter to claim the event building at a higher base level. If I skip over the last expansion to do that, can I go back and research the lower levels expansion in the higher chapter? Thanks in advance.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I do believe that if there is a path to the exit and you leave a side research undone you can go back. At least that seemed to be the case for some of the squad size upgrades people skipped a few months ago. You will, of course, need to insure you have the resources needed AND you might lose some quests but even the undone quests for the current chapter remain though you can skip them once you open the next chapter.

At least that's my understanding. Be warned: Understanding and Truth are not always coexistent in the same person at the same time. ;)

AJ

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yep, any research in any chapter that is not a required research, can be returned to at any time and completed, provided you can get the goods needed, in the case of a research in chapter 6+.

DarkKitty

Awesome, thanks guys! Still in Chapter 5, so I don't have to worry about guest race goods for a few more hours/days. I'm really looking forward to having even more variables to juggle...

Rp44

Be aware that the game opens to your furthest research, so you have to remember that you skipped one & go back to finish it. I found that exact expansion tech half-filled with KP when I went back & started to put KPs into the optional squad size upgrades for event quests. :D Bonus!