• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orc's and Space

• Thread starter DeletedUser5202
  • Start date

DeletedUser5202

I know that @TomatoeHu made a spreadsheet for the Fairy chapter. Thanks for that, it was a huge help! Using her model, I made one for the Orc chapter. Mine just has what you need for the tech tree, but it still may be of some use to anyone who is currently in this chapter lol

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QdQlNBj17SFF8X3RBHVw0rAEB-nWYVUDsZoYZ083bAs/edit#gid=0
Thanks Kayleegrrl! I like being able to see it presented this way. Now, off I go to produce more dung. Life.

Edited to ask: Am I allowed to copy this and save for viewing on my own leisure?

DeletedUser3297

Looks like I get to be the derp lolol

I based it on level one buildings. I will recalculate the numbers this weekend for level 4 buildings. Totally forgot about the increased production amounts as you upgrade :oops:

I'll let you all know when the sheet is updated accurately :D

DeletedUser5202

I'll be over and done with Orc's in less than 30 minutes. No more dung for me! Just wanted to thank everyone who replied, especially Lyapo, Draconomicon, SoggyShorts, Kaylee, and Sir Squirrel. I took a little sumpin' from each of you and all is tickety-boo. And thanks to Bobbykitty, wherever she might be in the universe. Can't wait to build my city back up...

DeletedUser4778

Congrats! I haven't been in the forums much lately because I'm still recovering from moving apartments and it took so long to get my Internet hooked up plus I was made archmage which I hate but I made a deal with the devil aka the real archmage. I'm now in the middle of woodelves and mana, oh mana. Also, whoa, negotiating one ring 12 province is equal to my old daily gems production. Had to add another. May have to sell it if mana -- and probably mana tears too -- makes me impatient.

BambiThumper

I just arrived at orcs and gobbies, how do you make orcs?
Re: Orcs...I am still an entire chapter away from orcs. However, scouting provinces that are over 1 million have orcs...there are no other provinces around me that are $1,100,000 or less. How then do I receive expansions so that when I get there, I CAN upgrade my armories, etc.
I'm stumped and frustrated

BambiThumper

The resource needed to upgrade workshops to level 20+ called "orcs" or by some players "orc heads" are produced in level 20+ armories (called breeding grounds) you need to research that tech in chapter 8.

Re: Orcs...I am still an entire chapter away from orcs. However, scouting provinces that are over 1 million have orcs...there are no other provinces around me that are $1,100,000 or less. How then do I receive expansions so that when I get there, I CAN upgrade my armories, etc.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Well, if you have scouted and cleared 222 provinces (all of them that don't require orcs to negotiate) then you should have gained 7 more expansions than players that just clear the minimum, so you should have extra space.

The devs seem to want us to expand on the world map at a certain pace compared to our tech tree progression. Not everyone agrees with this.

BambiThumper

Well, if you have scouted and cleared 222 provinces (all of them that don't require orcs to negotiate) then you should have gained 7 more expansions than players that just clear the minimum, so you should have extra space.

The devs seem to want us to expand on the world map at a certain pace compared to our tech tree progression. Not everyone agrees with this.

I've already scouted a bunch over 1,000,000 coins and all of them have orcs. So keep spending coins scouting until I find one that has no orcs? I've only cleared 168 provinces.
I am sorry -- I still don't understand...:(

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I've already scouted a bunch over 1,000,000 coins and all of them have orcs. So keep spending coins scouting until I find one that has no orcs? I've only cleared 168 provinces.
I am sorry -- I still don't understand...:(
Strange, I had 222 provinces cleared before I found one that required orcs... unless something changed that in the last 2 weeks.

To be clear, we are both talking about
2h2dyxe.jpg
right?

BambiThumper

Strange, I had 222 provinces cleared before I found one that required orcs... unless something changed that in the last 2 weeks.

To be clear, we are both talking about
2h2dyxe.jpg
[/SPOILEtR]
right?
Yesss...I am boosted in Elixir so I scouted a province with same that was 1,100,000 coins and I have tons of materials (until I can get my troops where they need to be) so I've been clearing provinces pretty quickly. Anything under 1,000,000 are fine and I can get through them...but there aren't anymore surrounding me--I am stuck
I am not sure how to do a screen print, but this one looks exactly like the one I have
Thank you so mcy!!!

DeletedUser188

@BambiThumper
The amount of coins it costs to scout or the # of provinces conquered has nothing to do with needing orcs to negotiate
The need for orcs arises when a player reaches the 11th ring and beyond
If a player was able to scout in a straight line from their city
They would hit the orc requirement as soon as they scout a province in ring 11 regardless of scouting costs or # of provinces conquered