• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orcs....Armory (Breeding Grounds)

Salator

I need some help....I have entered Orcs and have built my Portal and 40 Mushroom Farms. I have also upgraded my Armories to Orc Breeding Grounds. I have not, however, gotten through the Tech Tree far enough to build my Rally Points....currently working on that. My question is, if I "breed" Orcs is it just a waste of time because I don't have my Rally Points yet? I have made several batches....and cannot see where they are being stored....so, thinking I am wasting my time breeding them until my Rally Points are built. Is that the case?

Thank you in advance for all replies and information! :)

DeletedUser3640

They are shown under "Other resources" and are stored. Orcs are basically a new type of resource that you now have, and soon enough will need for many things, including upgrades, training some types of troops, catering in tournaments and negotiating in provinces.

Salator

They are shown under "Other resources" and are stored. Orcs are basically a new type of resource that you now have, and soon enough will need for many things, including upgrades, training some types of troops, catering in tournaments and negotiating in provinces.
Hi Reiq! I am at a loss....where is "Other Resources" located? I have looked under the Armory, Barracks, Training Grounds, Mercenary Camp, and the Portal and do not see anything called "Other Resources"! :confused: Thanks for your help!

DeletedUser3297

At the top of your screen to the left of your coins inventory, you will see a settlement icon. Mouseover that and a drop-down menu will appear. This is where you will see guest race resources and other resources :)

Salator

At the top of your screen to the left of your coins inventory, you will see a settlement icon. Mouseover that and a drop-down menu will appear. This is where you will see guest race resources and other resources :)
Ha, ha, ha!!! I love you Kaylee!!!! You always bail me out of my stupidity!!! Lord, I never saw that! Thank you! (I don't feel too dumb, do I...???? LOL!)

Risen Malchiah

How did you go through dwarves and fairies without knowing what goods you've got? I'm constantly checking that to see how much I have and what I need to produce more.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
She was probably checking her guest race goods from the portal, so didn't need to use the settlement icon, until now that she is looking for orcs.
You will need to use that icon for checking how much Mana you have in wood elves as well.

Salator

She was probably checking her guest race goods from the portal, so didn't need to use the settlement icon, until now that she is looking for orcs.
You will need to use that icon for checking how much Mana you have in wood elves as well.
Thank you Sir Squirrel! You are absolutely right! It is the first time that something other than my guest race goods appeared in that drop-down!!! (I did not expect orcs to be inventoried in a "goods" drop-down! Kind of a surprise to me! I was looking everywhere but there. Good to know that that is where the Mana shows up too, when I get to that point. Thanks again for rescuing my dignity!

Last edited:

DeletedUser7921

soon enough?

I was running into orc-required provinces before I even hit Elves. lol

It wasn't until I was getting into Elves that I was able to upgrade my squad size enough to tell which provinces don't require orcs yet (and are subsequently worth scouting atm)

I think I am a little too impatient for this game. lol

DeletedUser4372

i am in wood elves now, how long should i keep producing orcs? i understand the upgrades i still have to do but like the mushrooms, and other visiting races, you can waste a ton of resources for nothing?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
It depends on the amount you are needing, if you negotiate you are going to use a lot more then if you are fighting. It also depends on how many you have already, if you have 10,000 or 20,000 of them already sitting there, then just leave the armories idle until you get low on them.

DeletedUser4372

It depends on the amount you are needing, if you negotiate you are going to use a lot more then if you are fighting. It also depends on how many you have already, if you have 10,000 or 20,000 of them already sitting there, then just leave the armories idle until you get low on them.

thank you for this answer but i am talking about the orcs you use for building things. not for battle. I left orc's and goblins and through the Armory there was Orcs being produced. Are " These" Orcs needed in the game past Orc's and Goblins? should i keep producing them, or am i just wasting supplies?

DeletedUser9601

thank you for this answer but i am talking about the orcs you use for building things. not for battle. I left orc's and goblins and through the Armory there was Orcs being produced. Are " These" Orcs needed in the game past Orc's and Goblins? should i keep producing them, or am i just wasting supplies?
Keep producing.
You need them to upgrade workshops in Woodelves (and beyond). You will also need them to negotiate/cater certain provinces (if you can't win the fight).