• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orcs in the elf chapter

Glandeh

Thanks, I've not heard of it. I played Forge of Empires for a while but ran into too many bugs there as well. It just seems odd that any Fairy building would require Orcs to upgrade, especially when I had already upgraded the same level workshop to the same next level (lvl 20) without Orcs.
When I look at your city layout from 11 hours ago (elvenstats has update issues again), then I can not find a level 20 workshop in your city, but it could be under construction (in that case, you have found a bug, thiis should not be possible). Level 20 workshops are unlocked in the orcs chapter and do require orcs to upgrade. You can make orcs in the armory or collect them from orc nests which you can sometimes craft in the MA (IF they are at least level 8, so don't craft those before you are in the orcs chapter).

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I had read of this issue somewhere else, but sadly this was never reported as a bug.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
When I look at your city layout from 11 hours ago (elvenstats has update issues again), then I can not find a level 20 workshop in your city, but it could be under construction (in that case, you have found a bug, thiis should not be possible). Level 20 workshops are unlocked in the orcs chapter and do require orcs to upgrade. You can make orcs in the armory or collect them from orc nests which you can sometimes craft in the MA (IF they are at least level 8, so don't craft those before you are in the orcs chapter).

Just like any other building will show the requirements for the next upgrade, if a workshop is level 19, it will show what is needed to level to 20, including the orcs. But the Upgrade button, in this case, would say Research on it instead, since it cannot be done until the next chapter. I am sure that has confused a lot of players, whether with orcs or mana or seeds, etc.