• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orcs

Saerwin

How to create more orcs faster - or just plain more - have 6 armories - highest level I can get them atm - 35 - anything other then little orc camps that will give me more ??

Fiona Selah

I collected Scare carriages (4 @ Orc chapter gives me over 2000 a day). Yes, I know it may be a while before they're offered again.

I do so love Orcs, especially when they leave their socks on the floor... Phewwww!

Gkyr

Chef
If you are using them for more Org Strategists, also add some Grounds of the OS buildings as well as the camps.

Holy Moly! Orcs seem to be a pervasive issue in the Forum right now.
Anyone suffering an Orc drought, search for and read this last week's multiple threads.

Sprite1313

Several buildings in the upcoming event are orc producers. You can compare them on a per-tile/per-hour basis on Elven Architect. https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/compare/orcs/

If you have a witch's hut from that event, it will also give you orcs (plus some other goodies).

Having lots of orc nests in your city can (if you have the Pyramid of Purification) give the added bonus of lots of sentient goods, as well, so they aren't a bad thing to place.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
If you have the Witch Hut, make sure it is upgraded as high as possible. It is an outstanding orc producer. The evolving building from the upcoming Buried City event is also going to be an outstanding orc producer based on data from Beta.

Also, if you have a 1 time shortage of orcs then you can make some quickly by using time boosts on your armories. This is a temporary kind of solution you rarely use because it will eat so many time boosts. It is not a long term answer.