• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Orcs

FAR2019

Greetings!

I ran out of Orcs! I do have 2 Orc Nests that I crafted in MA but they don't produce enough Orcs. Aside of those; are there other ways to get a decent amount of Orcs produced? Now part of my Catering Costs are Orcs! Because of that I can't negotiate when my Army is no longer able to win battles and the Orcs are depleted. Also I can't Convince in the Spire when it includes Orcs... Any suggestions on how to improve the Orcs production? Thanks!!! :)

Huor

I'm going to be in that spot in a couple of days and I'm looking forward to the building from the upcoming event to help with that! The heroes forge will give you some free orcs and help your heavy infantry.

Last edited by a moderator:

FAR2019

yep. More orc nests. And keep your armories upgraded. You don't say where you are in the game but your armories will produce orcs eventually. Make sure you are not overscouted too.
Thank You!

So I will have to wait until an Orc Nest appears to be crafted in MA! WoW! I am starting Chapter 10, however I have so many Culture buildings that I also ran out of space. City Expansions in the Research are becoming less and less and I can't afford buying Premium Expansions. So I am right now trying to figure out how to re-engineer my city so I can upgrade Army and Boosted Goods, Oh! and upgrade the MH too.

Another question: What do you mean with to make sure I'm not overscouted?

Huor

I look at the advanced scouts research of the next chapter. If the first number is greater than the second one, you are over scouting. I like my provinces to be very easy.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-11 4.20.00 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-02-11 4.20.00 PM-1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 57

Myne

Oh Wise One
Thank You!

So I will have to wait until an Orc Nest appears to be crafted in MA! WoW! I am starting Chapter 10, however I have so many Culture buildings that I also ran out of space. City Expansions in the Research are becoming less and less and I can't afford buying Premium Expansions. So I am right now trying to figure out how to re-engineer my city so I can upgrade Army and Boosted Goods, Oh! and upgrade the MH too.

Each chapter requires so many provinces be completed on the world map. If you go too far above that you will hit orcs being required before you and your city are prepared to support the need.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Yes I have to do that... mine are at level 17. No room for a lot of upgrades I need! But thanks!!!

A good practice would be to look at each item you have that is culture only. Is it giving you the most culture per square that it takes up in your city? You have to be efficient as well as productive. Tell us what world you play in, and one of us can give you more specific advice.

Sprite1313

As @Henroo has mentioned on some other threads, the evolving building for the upcoming event has good orc per square production. It has the same footprint as two orc nests, and should outproduce them. It also provides more population and culture than orc nests, so you might be able to replace something else, in addition to two orc nests.

The Heroes Forge AW gives some orcs, as well. Of course, if space is a struggle, you will likely struggle to find space to place it.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Greetings!

I ran out of Orcs! I do have 2 Orc Nests that I crafted in MA but they don't produce enough Orcs. Aside of those; are there other ways to get a decent amount of Orcs produced? Now part of my Catering Costs are Orcs! Because of that I can't negotiate when my Army is no longer able to win battles and the Orcs are depleted. Also I can't Convince in the Spire when it includes Orcs... Any suggestions on how to improve the Orcs production? Thanks!!! :)
I have 10 orc nests, a fully upgraded chap 16 witch hut, and 4 maxed armories, and the other day I was down to 6000 orcs. I feel your pain.

Love all the great answers in here. Don't over scout, do upgrade all as far as the chapter you are in will let you. I would add that I have 4 Armories and 3 Orc Nests. That seems to be a sufficient number for my city. Secondly, do not move into another chapter until your city is upgraded to its fullest. Take a moment to sit still in the chapter and accumulate resources and upgrade as much as the current chapter will let you. This way you won't get stuck and left depleted. Take the time to prepare for the next chapter. Just because your research tree is done, does not mean you should move up. That is what I have found to be most helpful in the long run.

FAR2019

I look at the advanced scouts research of the next chapter. If the first number is greater than the second one, you are over scouting. I like my provinces to be very easy.
Oh! OK mine 319/250
but the only way to gain more city expansions was by scouting and the ones you get from the Research. Now Expansions are scarce. But I got to confess I do love all my Culture buildings and stuff... The surplus of C I had so far = 205% and it makes a difference for extra goods and supplies :)

FAR2019

Love all the great answers in here. Don't over scout, do upgrade all as far as the chapter you are in will let you. I would add that I have 4 Armories and 3 Orc Nests. That seems to be a sufficient number for my city. Secondly, do not move into another chapter until your city is upgraded to its fullest. Take a moment to sit still in the chapter and accumulate resources and upgrade as much as the current chapter will let you. This way you won't get stuck and left depleted. Take the time to prepare for the next chapter. Just because your research tree is done, does not mean you should move up. That is what I have found to be most helpful in the long run.
Very good advice! Thanks!!! :)

FAR2019

A good practice would be to look at each item you have that is culture only. Is it giving you the most culture per square that it takes up in your city? You have to be efficient as well as productive. Tell us what world you play in, and one of us can give you more specific advice.
Khelonar