• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

participation for Spire Gold

yelf

How many FS members have to go how high to get gold? We know 1600 tourney points is the fair share of 10 chests for all 25 members...now need to know the necessary participation rate to obtain gold in the Spire....?? Thanks for the help!

Deleted User - 4646370

If I'm recalling correctly, we needed 16 fellows at the top and everyone else to the High Halls to make Gold. That was with 25 members.
That's with 24. With 25, 14 to the top and everyone else to the top of High Halls is enough.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Your fs needs 1330 for the gold. The most any player can achieve is 63. Thus, with 25 players you have to average 53.2 pts each. If you did it with the minimum number of players, all going to the top, it would take 21.1 players to get there....or 21 players and a lagger, LOL.

That's what the numbers say. I say, "it aint' [easy], Babe, if it's [gold] you lookin' for, Babe."

AJ

DeletedUser3389

Silly question but don’t know where to look... the Goldsmith building needs to b connected to a building, thought it was Temple of dunes but it’s not can someone tell me which building please?

AtaguS

Silly question but don’t know where to look... the Goldsmith building needs to b connected to a building, thought it was Temple of dunes but it’s not can someone tell me which building please?
They must connect to your residences. And the trap-makers will want to connect to your workshops