• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Peculiarity on upgrading residences.

• Thread starter DeletedUser19914
  • Start date

DeletedUser19914

I don't know if this is supposed to happen or not, so I am reluctant to call it a BUG per se.

However, when I upgrade a residence and it finishes up, it will not generate coins unless I click on it. After I do that, it works just fine. If I set the upgrade and then log off for the night I lose significant (at my level) income, especially recently when I have been upgrading two or three at a time.

Just wondering, because everything else seems to be working just fine.
------------
v1.68.3-(deb49a7) (2018-11-30 09:23)
Win 10
Firefox 63.03
Shockwave Flash 31.0 r0

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yep, that is how all upgrades work. Until you log into the game again, it stays in "upgrade" mode, no matter how long you are gone. That is actually one way to tell if someone has gone inactive. If the same building is upgrading for days and days, then they are probably not coming back to the game.