• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Penalty points

Zoof

@Anonglitch I used the search tool to find information on the penalty points you mentioned in a post and no information is available. Where may we read more about this?

Take this with a grain of salt, but that sounds like what occurs when you receive a "Warning" as defined by the Xenforo moderation tooling. Xenforo, because that's this forum's underlying software. You can read more about it here.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
As a former regular contributor to the EN Forum, I can assure you that points, which we earn by posting, by getting 'likes' and so forth, can be deducted in penalties for ignoring Forum 'rules', even old outdated rules that are not visible anymore. What? Unfair? Yep.
I can be found on Discord, just pm me if you want my #

Queen of Snacks

Snack Hoarder
@Anonglitch I used the search tool to find information on the penalty points you mentioned in a post and no information is available. Where may we read more about this?

Points are a rather arbitrary system used on some forums to punish members for rule violations. If you receive enough points, you can be banned from posting either temporarily or permanently. The US Forum hasn't used a points system in about 6 years, but it looks like it's returned.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
1679707263408.jpeg

@Queen of Snacks (hurry incase @SoggyShorts is lurking) ;)