• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Perk points for Fellowship adventures

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Best guess No ... FAs are badges not points, not sure its even possible.
Sure it's possible, 1,000 Perk XP per waypoint, or 2,3,4, or 5 points per...point.
Then there would actually be a reason to do more than one path.
Of course, they should fix the stupid interface first.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I'd be surprised if there isn't already some sort of plan to add the FA to the progression feature in the future, it makes sense.

Some other minor changes are coming, based on community feedback, so we'll see if this is also one.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
That is a good idea, and would probably motivate fellowships to do more, as Soggy said. Maybe a 1:10 (1XP per 10 FA points)?

Everything else that earns XP has a cap, so this needs one too. Any XP should be assigned to completing a stage or completing the waypoints, so that there is a max that can be earned. The Spire is a max of 48k per week and the tournament is 76k per week and a fellowship doing perfect daily visits gets 84k per week. Looking at this makes me wonder why they set the XP from the Spire so low. Maybe we need a suggestion to raise the Spire XP to 6k per crystal, which would make it 72k per week and more in line with the other two. Now, since we only get FAs every two-three months, I am not sure how high the max XP earned should be set for.

Soleil Nightbloom

This is actually an interesting idea that could be discussed- maybe change the thread title to "Fellowship Perk XP in the FA?"
When the Fellowship Perks were implemented, I assumed that there would eventually be a Fellowship Adventure Perk because it just makes too much sense. I’m thinking instead of being rewarded with ranking points (like we normally do, depending on how well your fellowship placed), instead we get rewarded with XP (just like what the ranking points do).

Aside from the devs finally changing the map, everything else can stay the same. I’m simply suggesting switching the ranking points for XP.