• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Perks????

Iyapo1

You do not loose your experience points. It simply resets the perks back to zero and gives all the experience points back.

Yogi Dave

Are you sure??? So I will not lose the 2 perks we have already earned???
The perks are all reset to zero. Since you get all the experience points back, you can choose those perks again with no loss. The only real drawback is it will cost diamonds to reset a 2nd or more times in the same calendar month.

linronhan

I am really confused about perks. How do u apply them say to a specific spire run? The elvenar info is super confusing & our fellowship either does not understand or not interested

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I am really confused about perks. How do u apply them say to a specific spire run? The elvenar info is super confusing & our fellowship either does not understand or not interested
First of all it does not give free points to spire weekly, it creates a bank in which extra points from 1 week can be stored and used in a future week. Each level of the spire perk allows you to store up to 50 points. So your FS needs to have had the perk when the spire closes for at least 1 week in order to store points for future use.

As to how to use it, when you open the side bar menu in the spire which shows the overall progress of your fellowship (the purple meter) there will be a green + symbol in the middle of the meter. You use that to apply the stored points. I don't think a regular fellow can do this. I think you have to be either an ambassador or mage to do so. Could somebody confirm this? I have also read that you have to have enough points available to unlock the next gate in order to use them.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Where can you see the amount of excess spire points you have available?

yelf

What happens to the KPs in the KP Perk - we have 3 per day per member now. If we re-set will we lose these daily KPs?

Yogi Dave

Yes. the Knowledge Sharing and the Advanced Help work the same in that respect. When you reset them, you no longer get their benefit. I don't know if the KP for that day disappear immediately or if you are allowed to use them before that day ends.

See a lot of players are confused about these perks. Like we have 2 on the tournament and have no idea how to use them. We get 10 chest every week but how to use them, have no idea. Plus were is the point of resetting and lose all you earned?
Elvenar people who run this game very well. That’s why we all love it . But they dropped the ball on explaining the perks

Cleo7311

I had to reset the perks just before the first of the month. Stored tournament points were still there - no surprises. We had a tiny number of spire points in storage before. All points were shifted to tounament, but those spire pts should still be there whenever we select it later. There may be a 24h hold if wonder points or the visit timer were active before the reset even if they are immediately restarted. Resetting clears all perks to level zero until you decide where to place the points.

Yogi Dave

Like we have 2 on the tournament and have no idea how to use them. We get 10 chest every week but how to use them, have no idea.
At the end of the tourney, you are awarded the points for your perks. With 2 you can store up to 5000. Let's say the current chest your FS is working on has 4000 points in that chest. Then you would store all 4000 points. If the next week is the same, you would store another 1000 points of the 4000 giving you a total of 5000 stored. You have those until you use them. It doesn't matter if you reset the perks.

To use them during a tourney to complete a chest, a mage or AM clicks the + at the right end of the bar showing how full the chest is. If you have enough points stored to finish the chest, you will be allowed to click the Unlock button which will fill the chest and deduct the amount used from what you have saved. You will still have available the points it didn't take to fill that chests. There is also a Cancel button if you don't want to complete the chest or you don't have enough stored to complete it. I have clicked the + just to see how many points we have stored, then click cancel. Currently, that's the only way to see how many you have stored. It doesn't matter if you currently are at level 0 for the tourney perks, you can still spend what you have.
Plus were is the point of resetting and lose all you earned?
Say you are level 3 with the tourney perk but want to switch to the KP perk. You can reset immediately and put all your XP into the KP perk. If the tourney is currently active, it'd probably be better to wait until it ends and you collect the tourney points, then reset and add levels to the perk or perks you now want. If you want to put it all in the KP perk, your members will start getting 3KP a day until you reset again.

There is one thing to watch out for when you are selecting your next perks. If you have over 2500 points stored for the tourney and you set it to level 1, you won't get any points from the tourney since you are already over the max level 1 allows. You still have the points you have and can spend them. If doing that puts the total below 2500, you can then gain points when the tourney ends up to the cap of 2500.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have clicked the + just to see how many points we have stored, then click cancel. Currently, that's the only way to see how many you have stored.

Seems to me that's a recipe for accidents and very unfellowship-like feelings towards the accident perpetrator. There's got to be a better way for Inno to display points than that. What were they thinking?