• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Perks

Arkadia

My FS has a perk in Spire and we're thinking to reset the Perks, as we probably never going to need that.
My question is, when resetting Perks (after tourney ends), does it empty your Tourney bank?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
My FS has a perk in Spire and we're thinking to reset the Perks, as we probably never going to need that.
My question is, when resetting Perks (after tourney ends), does it empty your Tourney bank?

No you keep that, but say you reinvest one level; it will show 3715 out of 2500, you only have 2500 to use at present. Same thing with Spire, you have 250 out of 0, you cannot use any..

quin629

Lelanya, I don't think that's correct. I'm in a FS that had put the Spire Perks up to level 3 & eventually banked the maximum of 150 Spire points. The next month the AM used the free Reset and re-did the Perks, leaving the Spire Perk at 0 this time. Fast forward and yesterday we were short a player so the AM was able to spend some of those previously banked points to get us the next Spire FS chest even though the Spire Perk was still showing level 0. What we can't do at level 0 is replenish the bank. If we still have 51 points in the Spire bank, we'd have to go back to Spire Perk level 2 in order to bank any because level 1 only lets you bank up to 50 & we're already there; level 2 lets you bank up to 100.

But yes, you can spend banked points even if your Perk level is now 0.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
with Spire, you have 250 out of 0, you cannot use any..
This is incorrect, you can spend any points you have, regardless of perk level.
So, the smart thing to do with spire for gold-regular FS is wait until close to month's end,
do a reset, put everything into max level spire perk, push a bit extra to cap out, and then reset to spare level 0 keeping a fat emergency stash.