• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pet Food

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
It's also sometimes offered as an event reward. There's a couple in the Grand Prize rotations of the event currently running. It is a rare resource, so you need to be selective about the pets you place that need a feeding to get the effect you want.

defiantoneks

chicken and brown bear are my favorite pets. I try and keep a lot of pet food around for my little buddies!
fire chicken?
the white chicken is semi useful and thankfully only needs feeding once per event.
red panda is nice for speeding through FA residue badges or just getting an MA chest.

Yogi Dave

Other than the rarer-than-rarer expiring building that makes PF every 48hrs (forget the name), that's the only way to make PF.
Savory Bites produces a pet food every 45 hours, so every other day, but expires in 10 days which means you can only get 5 even if you collect them as soon as they are ready. I'd be nice if there was a building that produces them. I don't mean an AW unless they revamp Enar's Embassy for that. If it's a new one, the earliest would be chapter 21, but probably later. So pretty worthless for the vast majority of players.

RichWood

Savory Bites produces a pet food every 45 hours, so every other day, but expires in 10 days which means you can only get 5 even if you collect them as soon as they are ready. I'd be nice if there was a building that produces them. I don't mean an AW unless they revamp Enar's Embassy for that. If it's a new one, the earliest would be chapter 21, but probably later. So pretty worthless for the vast majority of players.
Thank you Yogi Dave!