• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pet

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Amastasia
I'm assuming this is an event quest. Is there no other option on the quest? Like 'Solve encounters or Use pet food'? You can defragment a pet food to satisfy the quest ::sami shuddering at the thought::
That said, I'm not sure an early chapter city would have been able to craft a pet food yet. Even if able, why would they when they don't have a pet yet and Spell Fragments and CC's are precious at this stage of the game. Maybe you've won one in the event?

defiantoneks

both instances I found in Event Quests were "or". So use pet food or do encounters, or gain relics, etc. Even if you arent eligible for tourney encounters and relics, regular encounters and province battles should suffice.

defiantoneks

as to getting a pet, you would need to win one, and have it placed in your city.
if your Magic Academy and level allow for crafting, you may be able to conjure one up there, depending on what gets offered to you. I would not craft just any evolving building b/c many arent pets. Any of the phoenix' or bears would count.