• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pets Tutorial by iDavis

Tauriel Dragonwood

Check out iDavis Pet Tutorial
These pets help tremendously in Tournaments & gaining Ranking Pts.

A Stage 10 Polar Bear shortens the delay of Tournament rounds at 20%. Use the Polar Bear in combo
with the Timewarp Wonder to shorten tournament delay & can be pulled to 80% at the highest level.

A Stage 10 Fire Phoenix increases damage your units do up to 50%. Feeding this pet
makes it easier to fight in both Tournaments & Spire with the duration of 24 hours.

Brown Bears increase output of all your Military buildings, lasts 12 hrs.
Feed Brown Bears 1 time per 1 or 2 weeks & use Time Boosters.

Last edited by a moderator:

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Check out iDavis Pet Tutorial
These pets help tremendously in Tournaments & gaining Ranking Pts.

A Stage 10 Polar Bear shortens the delay of Tournament rounds at 20%. Use the Polar Bear in combo
with the Timewarp Wonder to shorten tournament delay & can be pulled to 80% at the highest level.

A Stage 10 Fire Phoenix increases damage your units do up to 50%. Feeding this pet
makes it easier to fight in both Tournaments & Spire with the duration of 24 hours.

Brown Bears increase output of all your Military buildings, lasts 12 hrs.
Feed Brown Bears 1 time per 1 or 2 weeks & use Time Boosters.
Thank you for this @Tauriel Dragonwood , I’ve placed it in the Sorcerer’s Scrolls of Knowledge :)

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Is there a table somewhere that shows an overview of how long each feeding lasts for each building? It is not even included in the game descriptions on for example Watchful Winter Owl and Witty Racoon. Red Panda Master at least says it is for 72 hours.
image_2022-10-25_191627113.pngimage_2022-10-25_191730736.pngimage_2022-10-25_191807128.png

Whilst in the inventory, I can't see the pet feeding duration for Ashen Phoenix either, not sure about when placed.
image_2022-10-25_192003088.png

Tauriel Dragonwood

@The Fairy
Thank you for the link. I hope I read the charts iDavis created correctly. He really did a lot of work researching all the buildings in Elvenar.
FEEDING DURATION: Brown Bear 12 hrs., Polar Bear 120 hrs., Panda Bear 1 hr., Red Panda Master 72 hrs., Moon Bear 24 hrs., Phantom Bear?,
Fire & Cold Fire Phoenix 24 hrs., Storm & Aureate Phoenix 3.5 hrs., Ashen Phoenix 792 hrs., Twilight Phoenix 12 hrs.