• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Pheonix event

Tanifera

Why is it you can evolve your Phoenix to level 9, then you get another pheonix and then can evolve the first one to level ten. That seems dumb. Why would I want another pheonix if I haven't evolved the first one to level ten? Someone needs to fix that. It's been like that for a bunch of events.

Gkyr

Chef
With an acknowledgement to the recent Exclusive Offer, where both Twilight Phoenix bases and the artifacts for evolving were both offered, that is not usually the case. Sometimes phoenix bases are offered, usually during events, and sometimes phoenix artifacts are offered, sometimes during events but mostly in the Magic Academy or in the Spire. Bases and artifacts do not usually come along at the same time.
Therefore if one wants multiples of a certain phoenix, it is 'catch as catch can'. A base may come along even though one's previous phoenix is not fully evolved. The wise move at that time is to scoop up what you can get and store it in inventory until a good number of artifacts come along.
Case in point: I have 3 Twilight Phoenix bases. Two are in my city and one is in inventory. One city TP is lvl 10 and the other is lvl 8. That did not deter me from acquiring the one that is now in inventory when it became available.
But perhaps I don't understand your question?

Zoof

Why is it you can evolve your Phoenix to level 9, then you get another pheonix and then can evolve the first one to level ten. That seems dumb. Why would I want another pheonix if I haven't evolved the first one to level ten? Someone needs to fix that. It's been like that for a bunch of events.
You're expected to also complete the questline, which grants two additional artifacts that will allow you to fully evolve the first phoenix before you receive the second one. This sort of breaks down if you spend diamonds to buy enough event tokens (Sky Essence, in this case) to reach the second phoenix before you can reach the second artifact in the questline, but you'll eventually be there in the end.

This pattern has held for just about every event with an evolving building that I've seen (since Sept. 2021), with evidence of it being that way for even longer.

The additional artifacts that you can get from a following Fellowship Adventures, otoh, hasn't been quite as reliable. Fairly reliable, but I've heard grumbling about missing artifacts here and there during my short-ish time here.

EDIT: The Magic Academy, during some of these events, temporarily gains recipes that allows you to exchange some of these current artifacts for one from an earlier event. If you (accidentally) craft some of these artifacts, then you might not be able to fully evolve the current event's evolving building. If that happened to you, and so long as you haven't actually spent the resulting artifact, try contacting support to get that reversed. idk if that'll work, but it seems like you can ask support for quite a number of things as compared to most other games.