• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

phoenix and bears

Gkyr

Chef
There are special evolving buildings that each host a specific 'pet' - an animal that provides you with benefits and also provides you with expiring, temporary benefits each time it is fed 'pet food'. Here is a basic list of them, and their properties:

Let's start the feeding list:

Fire Phoenix 24 hours - 10-50% attack bonus
Coldfire Phoenix 24 hours - 5-14 KP per started scout
Storm Phoenix 3.5 hours - increases magical manufactoring up to 100%
Aureate Phoenix 3.5 hours - increased standard boosted goods production up to 300%
Ashen Phoenix for duration of a special event - gives a few % increase in 'event currency'
Twilight Phoenix 12 hours - resurrects 1-5% of TOTAL troops engaged after battle.*
Astral Phoenix 12 hours - discounts cost of diplomacy in the Spire from 2% to 10%.
Moon Bear 24 hours - +3 KP per neighborly help chest
Brown Bear 12 hours - 10-50% barracks only training speed.
Polar Bear 5 days - 10-20% tournament cool-down reduction
Panda Bear - 1 hour per ANY pet being fed (?) - increased T1 production
Red Panda Master - 72 hours - adds up to 3 vision vapor per crafted magic academy item.
Watchful Winter Owl - 24 hours - adds random boosted standard goods to Neighborly Help Chests.
Tinlug, the Star Serpent - 60 hours - gives 3 Combining Catalysts when 5-10 tourney provinces are completed, depends on stage.

In addition, each building can give a combination of goods, coins, supplies, squads, culture, population, etc. on a daily basis without being fed, but must be harvested.

*Best used with a high level Polar Bear or you will burn through your pet food rapidly.

Last edited:

Raccon

Emotional Support Bear 3.5 hours - gives you a bear hug and a fuzzy shoulder to cry on when your Idea and Suggestion is rejected or you missed the last building/artifact to complete your set/evolve building
I had the Emotional Support Bear to help me emotionally during the open ended waiting time to evolve my brown bear. Sadly it passed away of old age after only 2 bear artifacts (I crafted them in the MA by constanly checking the the MA every 3 hours, every day)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
In addition to @Gkyr 's list, I think the Red Panda Master should count as a Bear even though the word bear does not actually appear in the name. It has a 72 hour feeding effect which adds 3 Vision Vapor to every single item you craft in the magic academy during that period.

Iamaita

If you already have a moon bear, can you get another base???
no, I don’t think so. I just saw the beta post and disenchanted mine from ch 5 so I can craft a new one.

There is also a coldfire Phoenix.

Divided by artifact:
The fire, storm and aureate use Phoenix artifacts. Ashen Phoenix has its own. Coldfire has its own.

The brown, polar and panda bears use bear artifacts. Moon bear has its own. Red panda has its own.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I had the Emotional Support Bear to help me emotionally during the open ended waiting time to evolve my brown bear. Sadly it passed away of old age after only 2 bear artifacts (I crafted them in the MA by constanly checking the the MA every 3 hours, every day)
Are bear artifacts still in MA? I've seen phoenix ones a lot more lately, but I am also waiting on more dang bear artifacts. It's really annoying to have Polar Bears at different levels in your cities so the tourney time doesn't sync. There's a 6 level difference so one city got hosed by RNG gods.

Raccon

Are bear artifacts still in MA? I've seen phoenix ones a lot more lately, but I am also waiting on more dang bear artifacts. It's really annoying to have Polar Bears at different levels in your cities so the tourney time doesn't sync. There's a 6 level difference so one city got hosed by RNG gods.
They've shown up in the MA twice in the past 4 months. They were more frequent when I was evolving my fire phoenix once a month due to lack of blue prints. Once I fully evolved my phoenix the bear artifact become scarce.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
They've shown up in the MA twice in the past 4 months. They were more frequent when I was evolving my fire phoenix once a month due to lack of blue prints. Once I fully evolved my phoenix the bear artifact become scarce.
That's 2 more than I've seen in the past 4 months :confused: I pretty much craft everything that comes by my MA except flames, winter shrines, and other useless doodad buildings. I have a stash of diamonds put aside for bear artifacts ready to go, but nada. Take my diamonds!

Nerwa

Yeah, I'm waiting on Bear artifacts as well. I had them in rotation once back in the autumn; that rotation also had Phoenix artifacts *and* the Red Panda-to-Bear conversions. I just couldn't keep up!

I had Phoenix again last rotation. But the Bears are apparently still hibernating...

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
emotional Support Bear 3.5 hours - gives you a bear hug and a fuzzy shoulder to cry on when your Idea and Suggestion is rejected
My bear:
emobear.png