• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Phoenix Cult MA Crafting

Fiona Selah

I was extremely frustrated this past event. I really enjoyed it and was excited about the announcement that we would be able to use Phoenix artifacts in MA crafting. I have a new Fire Phoenix to upgrade. Even though I am not only a daily player, I check my city about every hour-two hours (even at night bc I have insomnia) and collect supplies/goods/sky essence etc. I am constantly crafting and was continually looking for the recipe to use the limited edition recipe to craft during the event. It never appeared. Not once did I ever see a recipe using the Phoenix Artifacts. I contacted support several times and they said there was nothing they could do. Did anyone else have this problem? Is there some way to report this to someone so next time they can make sure everyone gets the same opportunity creating a more fair atmosphere?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Try avoiding the crafting of relics. The Phoenix stuff is showing up in my relic slot. You want to make sure that slot is NOT in use when the MA flips to new items. Checking in 2hr increments should be plenty frequent for MA. To not see any the whole event is bizarre.

Yogi Dave

A related question: Is the fire phoenix still available in the MA to craft? An FS member of mine wants one.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Yogi Dave yes, the artifacts will be until after the FA ends. Probably at least a couple of days after it ends, too, because I saw one or two after the FA ended on Beta, I just can't remember how many days after.

As for the base, it is still in there too.