• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Phoenix effects

Matrickz

Lemme see if I got this right You tie up 16 squares Lousy culture. Lousy population The effect lasts a day but only if you have food which you can only manufacture. SLOWLY if it shows in crafting which is no guarantee. all so you gain a small improvement somewhere Doesn't seem worth it

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Lemme see if I got this right You tie up 16 squares Lousy culture. Lousy population The effect lasts a day but only if you have food which you can only manufacture. SLOWLY if it shows in crafting which is no guarantee. all so you gain a small improvement somewhere Doesn't seem worth it

Depends on your chapter and how many times you can evolve one. Everything I have read says they stay mediocre until you can evolve it to at least level 5. The pop and culture and other bonuses also get better the later the chapter you get it. It really seems to me that a lot of event buildings are so-so until you get at least to Orcs in chapter 8, many not until you get to Woodelves in chapter 9 and can get mana-producing buildings.

DeletedUser14960

what happens if you evolve one half way through its production do you lose all that production or not ?

do you need to wait until end of 2 day production run or not to keep what it has built up thus far ?

thank you in advance

keith

almost finished woodelves and about to enter dragons etc

DeletedUser

I've upgraded a couple in my Beta cities, and I don't recall them resetting.

SGT AT ARMS

I would assume it would be like upgrading anything in this game- let it finish its task or 0 it and upgrade seems logical enough-

DeletedUser14960

I guess i will wait for another 17 hrs then

to help answer my own question i will let it go an hr or so into the next cycle before i evolve it and post my findings .if you lose or not .

just dont want to take a chance this far in and chuck 30hrs down the pan .

keith

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
what happens if you evolve one half way through its production do you lose all that production or not ?

do you need to wait until end of 2 day production run or not to keep what it has built up thus far ?

thank you in advance

keith

almost finished woodelves and about to enter dragons etc

Upgrading a building with RR spells will reset any counters on the building, so I would think evolving would do the same because it is changing the value of what you get. And at some levels, evolving replaces one bonus with another, so I do not see how it would not reset the countdown timer.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Mana is simply another form gating-coin. It gets added to supplies and coin for research and upgrades. It has the irritating downside that 10% of any you have in the bank degrades once a day.

DeletedUser14960

hi again

I just evolved my egg to stage 2 and it was just 1hr into a new cycle and as you all expected it does reset back to zero when doing this .

so try and do it just as a new cycle is about to start or you not to far into one as it will start the 2 day timer beck to 48hrs

good luck everyone

and keep the kitty litter handy until you have then trained lol

keith